Un-Crate Set in Place delivery is an advanced service we offer to make the installation
and startup process of your merchandise more convenient for you. For one price our
delivery team will unload your equipment, deliver it inside your building, and then
place your merchandise at the location of your choice, perform minor assembly, then
remove any trash before we go.
• Performing minor assembly (i.e. attaching casters).
• Removing all trash associated with delivering the unit.
Costs are dependent upon the weight of the merchandise as well as additional charges
and fees that may apply. The liftgate charge will be inclusive in the Un-Crate Set
in Place delivery cost. Un-Crate Set in Place delivery costs are additional to the
Standard delivery charges on an order, unless the order is shipped free freight.
At least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery, an agent will contact you directly
to discuss any particulars, ensuring all your needs are met before arriving on the
Your responsibilities include the following:
• Please plan to be present at the appointed time to receive your delivery.
Fees will be incurred if you are not present to receive the delivery.
• Please stay within the 20 minute allotment. If you know ahead of time that
you will require more than this, please let our staff know when we call you in advance.
• Heavy items may require more than two delivery personnel. This will be discussed
in advance if necessary.
• Delivery up or down more than two standard flights of stairs will incur an
additional charge. A standard flight of stairs consists of twelve steps.
• Doorways and hallways must be measured ahead of time to be sure equipment
will fit properly.
• Be sure to have a space cleared and ready for the equipment to be placed
when the delivery arrives. The delivery personnel are not required to remove or
haul away old equipment unless otherwise specified.
In the event that your equipment delivery requires more time and effort, additional
charges and fees may apply. Call customer service at 1-800-551-0556 for more information.
If you require a little extra time, labor or assistance from our delivery professionals,
browse our add-on services below. Charges may apply for additional services, and
fees will be incurred for missed appointments or refusals.
• Additional Time: Additional time will incur a fee of $24.00 for every 15
• Additional Labor: Additional labor will incur a fee of $36.00 per hour per
man, subject to a $60.00 minimum charge.
• Assembly: Light assembly is inclusive if it can be completed within the given
20 minutes. If not, there is an additional $24.00 charged for every 15 minute increment
past the initial 20 minutes. Light assembly may involve leveling equipment or installing
casters. This typically does not include plugging items into an electrical outlet.
• Inspection: Inspection will incur a fee of $7.00 per piece, subject to a
$14.00 minimum. Our service professionals will inspect the merchandise ahead of
time by uncrating it, checking for flaws and dents, and communicating to the customer
if the item is unfit for delivery.
• Stair Carry: Carrying an item up the stairs is inclusive when no more than
two flights of 12 stairs each is involved. There is a fee of $18.00 per flight after
first two flights of stairs.
• Long Carry: Should the merchandise need to be carried down a long hallway
or for a long distance, a fee of $75.00 will be charged, after the first 150 feet.
• Finishing: Our service professionals will conduct a finishing inspection
ahead of time at the customer’s request. This includes light exterior cleaning,
blemish inspection, and sticker removal on the merchandise. The merchandise arrives
ready for use. The fee is $15.00 per piece, subject to a $30.00 minimum.
• Wait Time: A fee of $24.00 per 15 minute increment will be incurred if the
delivery driver needs to wait on the customer.
• Customer Pick Up: A fee of $24.00 (flat rate charge) will be incurred if
the customer chooses to personally pick up the merchandise.
• Attempt: If the customer is not present at time of delivery, the fee is $75.00.
• Refusal: If the customer refuses the shipment at the residence, the fee is
$75.00. If the customer refuses prior to delivery, the charge is reduced to a $24.00
• Definite Delivery: If the customer requires delivery on a specific day (within
provider’s scheduled delivery day), there will be a $75.00 additional charge.
For a time specific delivery, the charge is $150.00. For a day or time specific
delivery that is not within the provider’s scheduled delivery day, the fee
is $1.30 per round trip mile.
• Reimbursable Expenses: Reimbursable expenses will be charged at cost (ferries,
bridges, tolls where applicable).
• Storage: There is a fee of $1.00 per square foot, after 14 days.
• Haul Away: Should the merchandise need to be removed, an additional charge
will be incurred.